Wednesday, December 15, 2021

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 56

 Wednesday, December 15, 2021, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7

The Moon Over The Dumpster

A windy night. While my trailer was fine, a number of tents and awnings had problems. Around 11:00PM the wind died down & the clouds disappeared. 

Coffee was $1.20 this morning. I guess pricing is "whatever". 

I read for awhile, reset the hummingbird feeder & hummingbird mobile stands, then went to the Coyote Market (used to be the Quartzsite General Store) for milk. It is where I usually purchase meat, but since I have the next couple of dinners already planned, I'll wait a bit before heading there again. I even spent some time reading forums in the internet. AT&T seemed to be having a good day, at least up until 4:00. 

Dinner was a grilled chicken thigh, rice & green beans.

I usually make a run to the trash dumpster after dinner. I use grocery store bags for trash (I have this handy plastic thing that the bags streatch across) & they hold about a day's worth. Since I don't have a photo for today, I decided to take one of the moon over the dumpster. Actually, there is a bit of news about the dumpsters - in the past they had 4 standard flip top campground dumpsters, but his year they have switched to a rolloff. It holds more, which is good for having not to fight to get your bag in, although I don't think it would be all that pleasant downwind on hot days.  

If you want to see the large version, you will need to go to today's LakeshoreImages Page.  AT&T is now (at 6:00) so slow it won't let Blogger load the larger image.  Then again, who really needs to see a large image of a rolloff?  There isn't all that much to take photos of right now & I'm tired of seeing a big "2" as the image for the day's page, so I'll put just about anything here!

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment