Friday, December 3, 2021

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 44

 Friday, December 3, 2021 - Gilbert Ray Campground, Tucson, AZ, Day 3

Cactus Wren

After a walk around the campground & breakfast, I took another walk around the campground with my notebook recording which sites best fit the 21. While almost all the sites except tent sites would fit the 21, some would require parking the truck across the site. Someone sent a comment that I should make my list of campground sites available.  It is too large (with the attached images of the campground maps) to post, but I'll email a copy to anyone that sends a request.  I did notice that an emailed version strips the images out of the individual listings and puts them all at the end.  Again, if interested, drop me an email.  My email address is at the bottom of any of the LakeshoreImages pages.

After that I made a trip to Walmart. The GPS found a Neighborhood Walmart, which is a small version. The next one, according to the GPS was 17 miles away, but about 1/2 a mile down the same street was a Super Walmart. I also stopped at a post office and mailed my granddaughter's birthday card. A bit early, but sometimes cards take forever to get delivered.

Back at the trailer I read for the rest of the afternoon. I took a few more bird photos, including a cactus wren, and some sunset reflections off the windows of the trailer.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.


Dunner was a chicken sub.

Until Tomorrow -


No comments:

Post a Comment