Wednesday, December 29, 2021

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 70

 Wednesday, December 29, 2021, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 19


Last Night's Sunset

Clear skies, but cool at 39°F this morning. Coffee was $1.20, and I noticed the price of propane dropped to $2.80. As the day went on, clouds moved in. A fairly heavy overcast by 4:00. We did have a bit of a sunset last night.

I spent most of the day finishing off the reservations for my trip back to Townsend. A couple of the campgrounds were near full due to Spring Break, but others had lots of room. The Guido's & I are still planning the return from Townsend to home.

Definitely a cool day. It never got out of the 50's and nights in the 30's are predicted for the rest of the week. Rain tomorrow. Still better weather than Oswego with highs in the low 40's this week and 20's next week. My son tells me they have not had enough snow to shovel, let alone use the snowblower. 

Dinner was the left over Chinese.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment