Thursday, December 23, 2021

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 64

 Thursday, December 23, 2021, La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 15

Not So Grand Sunset, But Some Color

A warm night; 52°F was the low, and it hit 75°F this afternoon. 

We haven't had a spectacular Quartzsite sunset since I've been here this year, but there was a little color last night. Strangely, it was in the southeast, not where the sun went down. In any case, today's photo.

After breakfast I changed the sheets, loaded up the laundry basket and headed to the laundromat. I wasted $5.00 spending $10.00 for a shower rather than going to the barbershop, but it was convenient to shower while the clothes were in the dryer. I stopped at the Coyote Grocery Store on the way home to pick up a chuck roast for Saturday, and chicken thighs & potato salad for tonight & tomorrow night.

Back at the trailer I sat outside for awhile, but while it was warm enough, the wind was a PIA. Gusts hit 18MPH, and even blew a couple of the unglued joints of the portable solar panel frame apart. If the problem persists, I'll either have to screw or pin the removable joints, but I'd rather not.

Dinner was a grilled chicken thigh, potato salad & applesauce.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment