Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cape Breton National Park, NS

The Moose!

Day 16, June 26 - Cape Breton National Park, NS - 124.8 miles, 1531.0 For the Trip

We had thunderstorms last night, but not too much rain. Today was very cloudy, foggy, and a bit of mist, but no rain so far. More thunderstorms are predicted. I'm a little early for today's page, but since there is no WiFi at the campground we are planning to drive to the visitor's center to try to post both yesterday & today's pages.

Today we took the RAV4 & explored the east side of the park. We went to se another cheesy lighthouse - the Neil's Harbor Lighthousee is a ice cream & fudge shop, some lobster fisherman bringing the haul to the local co-op, a bunch of shoreline photos & a trip to Mary Ann falls.

Still having problems with uploads - hope today's extra photos are at LakeshoreImages.

OK, I think all the previous pages are fixed.  If you find a missing photo, let me know!  Speaking of missing photos, I finally got to see the moose while having a camera with me.  I added a photo of the moose for today's photo.

Till Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment