Friday, February 23, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 131

Friday, February 23, 2024 - Gilbert Ray County Park, Tucson, AZ, Day 4 - 0 Miles, 3,925.8 Miles for the trip 

Not a lot going on today. I did make a trip to Allstate to get my new NY Proof of Insurance document for the next 6 months of auto insurance. There are a bunch of Allstate insurance locations in Tucson, so the last time I was here I put the nearest in my GPS to make it easier the next time I was here. Went to the GPS location & it is gone. I did find another one 13 miles away (and only 9 miles from Gilbert Ray) & put it in the GPS for next time.

A short stop at a Fry's for some supplies, then back to the trailer. There are signs all along the way telling you traffic tomorrow will be a zoo because of a "Special Event". I'll probably hang out in the park.

Dinner was a Butterball Turkey Burger & a salad.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment