Saturday, February 24, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 132

Saturday, February 24, 2024 - Gilbert Ray County Park, Tucson, AZ, Day 5 - 0 Miles, 3,925.8 Miles for the trip 

Last night I took a photo of the moon rising over the eastern mountains:

Moonrise

Another quiet day; I didn't even drive out of the park. During my morning walk I went through the "B" section & found an Escape 17. As of this morning there are 2 Escape 21's, 2 Escape 19's and an Escape 17 in the park.

In the mid 70's, and a fair amount of overcast. I spent most of the day sitting outside reading. I did put away the grill and took down the sign, hummingbird wind chimes & the hummingbird feeder. I really believe that hummingbirds know who puts up the feeders. When ever I take one down while the hummingbirds are still active they fly to where the feeder was, look around, then fly over to me & get in my face. 

That was all for the day. Dinner was a Benihana Hibachi Chicken Rice bowl.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment