Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Day 66, Wednesday, December 25, 2019 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 17

Merry Christmas to all!

A quiet and warm (45°F) night and lots of sunshine all day. The batteries were full by noon. I took a walk around the campground, ate breakfast, then did some reading inside. While there was plenty of sun, there was also enough wind to make outside uncomfortable.

I Skyped my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids at Oceanside (visiting Brian's mom), and watched them open some of the presents I sent them. We chatted for a bit, and said Merry Christmas. While the internet has been lousy all week, for some reason it held up OK this morning.

Around 11:45 I headed to Sweet Darlene's for their Christmas Turkey Dinner. The choice was turkey or ham, and while I prefer turkey, it wasn't up to a Vermilye turkey dinner. Barely OK, but the tiny trailer oven is not he place for roasting a turkey & all the fixings.

After getting back to the trailer I Facetimed with Don & Anne, and called my brother David & son Kyle.

Not much else for the day. I opened the presents from the kids, and they included 2 of those "interesting" puzzle games. They are rated 1-6 with 6 being the most difficult, and for some crazy reason, they keep sending me 5's & 6's. I hope I manage to solve them before seeing them in April!

Dinner was cheese & crackers since I had a big lunch.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment