Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Day 110, Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - La Posa West, LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - La Posa West, LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7, 0 Miles, 3,247.8 Towing Miles For the Trip

The flannel sheets did warm up the overnight temperatures, from the low 40's to the low 50's. I even made it through the night without running the furnace.

A slow day. After the walk for coffee, I read forums & journals, then sat outside for a bit watching the hummingbirds. No photos today. Nice weather, clear skies & by mid afternoon, 85°F. Of course it was dry heat, so even 85°F is still quite comfortable, as long as you have some shade.

I checked the tracking on my folding ladder, and it was reported delivered, so I drove to Quiet Times and picked it up. It is tall enough that I can wash the solar panels, something that really needed doing. After more sitting around, I made dinner.

Dinner was grilled a chicken thigh, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment