Sunday, March 31, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 168

Sunday, March 31, 2024 - Cherry Hill RV Park, College Park, MD, Day 4 - 0 Miles, 6,736.6 Miles for the trip

I listened to the Weekend Edition Sunday morning puzzle before climbing out of bed. I hope Will Shortz comes back soon. While the stand in puzzle master is OK, somehow it isn't the same without Will.

After breakfast I headed over to Brian & Karin's. The girls showed me the stuffed animals in their Easter baskets, then we hid candy filled Easter eggs for the girls (a tradition that has been going on for years).

Easter Basket Stuffed Animals

Hunting Easter Eggs

Hunting Easter Eggs

After some relaxing around the house we had a barbecue salmon lunch, hid eggs stuffed with money, another long time tradition. Even though the girls will both be teenagers starting when Nova turns 13 next week, they still enjoy the search for eggs.

We went for a walk along Sligo Creek, then back to the house.

Sligo Creek Walk

I headed out around 4:00 so I could start the process of packing up the trailer. It is suppose to be raining in the morning, so I did as much outside stuff as possible.


Me & Karin

After packing up the trailer I headed for a shower (much warmer at 64°F today) then snacked on cheese & crackers - still full from lunch.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment