Monday, March 25, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 162

Monday, March 25, 2024 - Townsend KOA, Townsend, TN, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 6,189.7 Miles for the trip

Warmer last night at 45°F. Not as much coming & going in the campground this morning as yesterday. I met a fellow camper that has spent time in upstate NY salmon fishing on Lake Ontario & the Salmon River. 

Not a lot going on today. It is still cool at 54°F at 11:30 so I'm reading in the trailer. I did do my usual morning walk.

It warmed up enough to sit outside for a bit, but then the cloud cover got heavier & the wind was enough to chase me back inside. I spent the afternoon moving back & forth between the outside & the inside. 

Around 3:00 I picked up 2 pounds of Sumatra coffee at the Artistic Bean. While I'm not a coffee snob, I do like Sumatra & grind it fresh each morning. My favorite supplier is Syracuse Restaurant Supply in Syracuse, NY, but the roasting at the Artistic Bean is pretty good & I'm long out of the Syracuse beans. After running out of the Syracuse Restaurant Supply beans I've been using Albertson's Signature Select Whole Bean Dark Roast Sumatra. It is OK, but not as good as either Syracuse or the Artistic Bean, and the last of the last bag made this morning's coffee.

I hooked up the trailer.  The tongue is about 1/2" high, but since it is suppose to be raining when I leave tomorrow, I'd rather do as much as possible today.  I even unhooked the water line - much easier to roll up the hose when it is warm.

I don't know what they did to fix TengoNet, but tonight the ping & jitter are excellent at 23ms & 6ms respectively, and the speed is 24Mbps down & 5Mbps up.

Dinner was a salad with grilled chicken.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment