Wednesday, March 13, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 150

Wednesday, March 13, 2024 - Toad Suck COE Campground, Conway, AR, Day 2 - 0 Miles, 5,438.9 Miles for the trip 

A rough night. I don't know if it was something I ate or some nasty germs I managed to catch, but I was up most of the night with a stomach bug. By lunch time everything was back to normal, but I'll need to empty my black tank sooner than usual! I know, too much information.

A mostly cloud covered day, although short periods of very warm sunshine broke through every once in awhile. A warm night, the morning low was 58°F, although most of the night was over 60°F.

I spent the day sitting outside, although I moved in a couple of times when the wind got too strong. I'm currently listening to a Walt Longmire novel by Craig Johnson, The Western Star. It is read by George Guidall, who reads most of the Longmire series & is an excellent narrator. My current Kindle book is The Man Who Smiled by Henning Mankell.

There is a wide variety of RVs in the park. A few spaces down from my site is a 45' 5th Wheel with 5 slides pulled by a semi truck with a Smart Car on the back of the truck between the cab & the 5th wheel. A few spaces down from that is a Scamp 13.

Dinner was a Lean Cuisine Herb Roasted Chicken bowl.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment