Saturday, March 30, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 167

Saturday, March 30, 2024 - Cherry Hill RV Park, College Park, MD, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 6,736.6 Miles for the trip

The traffic on I 495 was much quieter this (Saturday) morning; yesterday is was a roar starting at 5:00AM. Still a bit cool during my morning walk at 40°F, but it is warming up quickly with lots of sunshine. 

I checked the speed of AT&T - 65.2Mbps down & 17.1Mbps up. Since I have unlimited AT&T I am using it and didn't check Verizon. 

I also have a shower report - Bathroom #1 is not too far from my site. 5 showers, one of which is handicapped. Separate drying area with a bench & lots of hooks, a shower curtain between the shower & drying area, soap dish in the shower & medium volume standard shower head. Plenty of adjustable hot water. One suggestion - when it is cool, don't choose the shower that is under the ceiling fan. Not sure why it is running when it is 50°F out, but it sure cools you off once you get out of the shower. I'll give it an A.

I spent the morning reading - current book is Murder At The Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell. The first in the Newport Mystery series. Mysteries taking place around the Vanderbilt family in Newport around 1900. 12 books in the series. I have already read book #4 and this is another series that probably should be read in order.

We went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch. I had a huge chicken burrito that half of which came home and became dinner. Nova was the only one to order dessert - deep fried ice cream.

Nova's Deep Fried Ice Cream

After lunch we headed to the park & played a round of miniature golf. Since we didn't keep score, no one won. A couple of close ones, but no holes in one.


Miniature Golf

Stopped at the cafe & arcade for coffee and a game or two of Skeet Ball.

After that I headed for the trailer & dinner while Karin & family headed home.

Dinner was left over Burrito.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment