Thursday, March 28, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 165

Thursday, March 28, 2024 - Cherry Hill RV Park, College Park, MD - 103.9 Miles, 6,736.6 Miles for the trip

The rain finally stopped around midnight. While there were heavy clouds this morning, no rain while I hooked up. Still cool at 47°F. 

Most of the drive was stop & go on I 95 once you got near DC. I'm in site 317, a "deluxe" full hookup site with a fire pit, picnic table & patio table with 4 chairs on gravel that needed 1" side to side, nothing on the tongue. It should be deluxe - $101.00 per night for 4 nights. Lots of traffic noise from 495 two rows of sites away. Since I expect to drive to Karin's house, I unhooked the truck. 

Site 317

After setting up I headed to Brian & Karin's. Not a bad drive - about 9 miles, 3 on I 495. Their neighbor is away for the week (they share a driveway) so I could even park in the driveway without trying to make room for 2 cars. I backed in which made it far easier to get out. We hung out until Ash's haircut appointment, then back to the RV park. Still no sun, and only 50°F. I was hoping for better weather for sitting around outside, but it is what it is. 

Dinner was an El Monterey Chicken Enchilada bowl.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment