Saturday, March 23, 2024

23 - 24 Trip to the Southwest, Day 160

Saturday, March 23, 2024 - Townsend KOA, Townsend, TN - 156.7 Miles, 6,189.7 Miles for the trip

Not as warm as last night, and it rained off & on throughout the remainder of the day & all night. It did stop in time for me to pack up the trailer, and although it was cloudy the entire trip to Townsend, no rain so far. Cold at 51°F at 4:30. I also went through a time zone change, now on eastern time.

I'm in site 75, a gravel water & electric site with a picnic table & fire ring. Needed 2" left to right & a drop of 1" to level the trailer. After hooking up & settling the bill, I headed to the IGA for some supplies. $63.00 with the KOA discount per night for 3 nights. I used up a bunch of KOA points to drop the actual bill to a total of $94.58.

Site 75

The internet here is very slow - Verizon is 6Mbps down & .1Mbps up. I'm using it now. I couldn't do a speed test on AT&T. If things get desperate, I can go on TengoNet. Since the site photos posted, I guess it may work.

Dinner was a grilled chicken thigh & corn on the cob.

After dinner I did a couple of loads of laundry. $2.00 wash & $1.75 to dry. They require pods rather than liquid or powdered detergent.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment