Saturday, July 3, 2021

Pohick Bay Trip, Day 8

 Binghamton, NY, Saturday, July 3, 2021, 127.8 Miles, 809.5 For the trip

My Escape

Anne & Guido's Scamp

Another day of driving north in the rain, almost all of the trip on I 81.  The traffic was no where near as bad as yesterday.  Some slow downs because of the rain, but no stop & go.  

We arrived at Anne & Guido's early afternoon, and I quickly unloaded what I'd need for the night - its is still raining off & on.  Guido left the Scamp in the street since he is heading out again in two days. I'm staying in the house this time. Of course, I made at least 3 trips - I kept forgetting something.  At least is is a short walk, but for some reason, it starts to rain as soon as I get outside.

Dinner was Shrimp Scampi.

No comments:

Post a Comment