Saturday, July 31, 2021

Patapsco Valley State Park Trip, Day 8

 

Does This Look Familiar? (Binghamton, NY)

Binghamton, NY, July 31, 2021,  163.3 Miles, 674.6 Miles For the Trip

We left Jonestown around 11:30 with an uneventful drive north on I 81.  Anne & Guido unpacked what was necessary from their trailer.  Since we are heading to Selkirk State Park next Thursday, much can be left in the trailer.  I'll do the same tomorrow.  

I do have a project - a machine screw holding the inside end of my rear passenger side stabilizer jack seems to have bit the dust.  It was difficult to get the crank on the bolt end to raise it when packing up at Patapsco.  I bungie corded it to the sewer storage pipe & will climb under the trailer to fix it when I get home.

Dinner will be Bubba Burgers, Bush beans and Brussels sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment