Friday, February 7, 2020

Day 110, Friday, February 7, 2020 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 12

Cooking Wieners
We are still having a string of nice days, hitting 77°F today, and only down to 39°F last night.

I made 3 blueberry pies this morning. I'm glad I purchased the extra package of blueberries - one of them was from the same company, but a different plastic box. Half the blueberries were covered with mold. I tosses the entire box & had just enough for the three pies.

After taking the last pie out of the oven I headed to town to refill a propane tank. Back at the campground I sat & read for a bit, then headed over to the Wiener Roast & concert. Lots of photos, all of which are either at today's LakeshoreImages page or 2020 Quartzsite, page 3.

Dinner was a couple of cheese brats & chips.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment