Saturday, February 1, 2020

Day 104, Saturday, February 1, 2020 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 6

A Couple of Bigfoots (Feet?)
After breakfast and a quick trip around Dome Rock with the camera, I headed to Parker to resupply the trailer. I also got the truck washed. Hand washing with careful attention to 8 months of grime for $20.00 + a $5.00 tip. That is only $5 more than the machine wash at home. I wonder if they will do the trailer?

I hit both Walmart & Safeway to get most of what I wanted. Back at the campground, I made another round with the camera, then fired up the Instant Pot to make chicken & new potatoes. For some reason, the Instant Pot leaked more steam than usual, but at the end of the 22 minute pressure cooking cycle everything was done.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment