Thursday, February 6, 2020

Day 109, Thursday, February 6, 2020 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 11

First Concert of the Rally
While we are still having cool nights with 35°F for a low last night, the day was beautiful. Almost no wind and it hit 70°F. It is still a pleasant 69°F at 4:45.

Around noon I headed to Blythe to pick up blueberries for the blueberry pies. While I was planning on getting my usual frozen berries, they had fresh ones on sale, so I bought 6 packs of them. A bit more than needed for 3 pies, but at $5.99 for buy one, get one free 1 pound, 2 ounce packages, not a bad deal.

I spent the afternoon sitting out in a tee shirt enjoying the weather, then around 4:00 made a round of the campground. Many more folks outside the trailers, some heading for the first concert at the registration area. Many more photos at 2020 Quartzsite, Page 3.

Dinner was a Amy's Veggie Loaf dinner.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment