Thursday, July 6, 2023

Trip to Bolerama And Takoma Park, Day 1

 Tuesday, July 4, 2023 - Home, 0 Miles, 0 Miles For The Trip

While I did a 3 day trip to visit my brother in Maryville, NY (the Catskills) I didn't add it to my website, just a couple of postings to my travel blog at Google.

Now I'm getting ready for a longer trip - off to Bolerama in the Long Beach Conservation Area, Wainfleet Ontario. After that we will head to Takoma Park to visit with my daughter's family and see their new house. Anne & Guido are making the trip with me. 

I got much of the trailer packed yesterday & today, leaving the last minute stuff for Thursday morning. I hope my blueberries hold out until I get back. I picked a half dozen this afternoon, but most of them are still very green. I also have some green tomatoes starting & the pole beans are climbing. Again, I hope everything waits until I get back in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment