Sunday, July 9, 2023

Trip to Bolerama and Takoma Park, Day 4

Saturday, July 8, 2023 - Long Beach Conservation Area, Day 3, 0 Miles, 186.7 Miles For The Trip

A comfortable cool night - down to 57°F outside by morning, and 62°F in the trailer. After my morning walk I spent some time on the laptop reading forums and a ton of email, then sat outside reading.

During the afternoon I made the huge move over to the Guido's trailer for their shade. Now I'm inside putting together the start of both the Boler & travel web page updates.

Since we had so much stuff for the barbecue, we drove the truck rather than walked. I set up my new aluminum table for the first time and 6 of us sat around it. While it looked like rain, and a couple of drops probably fell, we were under a tree and didn't get wet. Lots of food and door prizes handed out afterwards.

The Barbecue

We got back to the trailers around 7:00, and while still a bit gloomy, other than a few drops, the predicted rain never happened.

Lots more photos added at the Bolerama 2023 page.




No comments:

Post a Comment