Sunday, July 9, 2023

Trip to Bolerama and Takoma Park, Day 5

 Sunday, July 9, 2023 - Long Beach Conservation Area, Day 4, 0 Miles, 186.7 Miles For The Trip

A little warmer overnight, but still reasonable sleeping weather. It did rain a bit off & on, but not enough to leave puddles. I discovered that I've been spelling Bolerama wrong everywhere; I blame the Fiberglass Trailer Forum since I copied the name from there. It is Boler, not Bolar. I hope I fixed all the pages, although I couldn't change the names of the links.

In other news for the day, there really isn't any. I do have a shower report. Large individual shower rooms with separate drying areas, 3 hooks and a bench in the drying area, a large shelf in the shower area which has a strong stream of unadjustable (but hot) spray controlled by a long delay push button. The only complaint I have is the shower head is aimed at the drying area & enough gets under the shower curtain that most of the drying area floor is wet. Overall a B+.

We spend most of the day sitting in the shade of the Guido's awning reading. We both showed our trailers a couple of times, and around 5:00 headed over to the pravilion where last night's barbecue was held for an "after-the-barbecue-finish-the-stuff" gathering, which served as dinner. 

A couple of photos of folks leaving, and the dinner get together:

Leaving

Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment