Wednesday, May 18, 2022

2022 Trip To The Spring Fling, Day 9

 Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - Home, Oswego, NY, 230.7 Miles, 895.7 Miles For The Trip

By the way, I discovered a second set of bathrooms at Wilmington Notch DEC Campground that do have showers. No heat, but there is hot water.

I had a nice drive through the Adirondacks for the trip home to Oswego. Matilda, my GPS wanted me to take Rt 3 for most of the trip, but I've done that many times, so I decided to take NY 30, 28 & 69. I stopped a short time after leaving the campground for a photo of a small waterfall on the West Branch of the Ausable River, and again at the top of Long Lake for a photo of Buttermilk Falls. I've now taken photos of Buttermilk Falls with low, medium & high water.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Buttermilk Falls

I arrived in Oswego around 3:30, unpacked the refrigerator, and what I hope was everything I'll need for the evening & tomorrow morning. I plan to pretty much empty the trailer over the next couple of days so I can do a "deep cleaning" before the next trip. I also have new self adjusting brakes that I plan to have installed with the next bearing packing, etc.

Until The Next Trip - 

No comments:

Post a Comment