Friday, May 13, 2022

2022 Trip To The Spring Fling, Day 4

 Friday, May 13, 2022 - Chocorua Camping Village KOA, Tamworth, NH, Day 3, 0 Miles, 414.8 Miles For The Trip

Gerry & Barb Grilling The Chicken

Warmer than last night (as well as today). The furnace never came on this morning. After my walk around the campground & breakfast, I sat outside and read. Current book is Lawrence Block's Enough Rope, a collection of 80 of his short stories. While short stories, I'm not sure I'll be able to get through them before my library loan runs out. Great stories, but 80 is a lot of them.

I missed the painting demo, but did make it to the cooking demo. Gerry made One Pot Harvest Time Goulash, and Xin gave us samples of hard boiled eggs cooked in beer & Coca Cola, and Sticky Rice with Dates. Photos of the cooking demo and the pot luck are at today's LakeshoreImages page or the page for the 2022 Spring Fling.

At 5:00 Gerry and Barb finished grilling the chicken, the pot luck donations were spread across three tables, and the feast began. After eating, there were prizes and a 50/50.

Dinner was, of course, the pot luck.

Until Next Time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment