Thursday, May 12, 2022

2022 Trip To The Spring Fling, Day 3

 Thursday, May 12, 2022 - Chocorua Camping Village KOA, Tamworth, NH, Day 2, 0 Miles, 414.8 Miles For The Trip

Digging Into The Cheese & Crackers

While the days have been warm, in the low 80's, the nights are still cool. My furnace, set at 62°F came on 3-4 times during the early morning hours. 

I walked around the campground before breakfast, then sat outside in a sweatshirt reading. By 11:00 t\it was warm enough to ditch the sweatshirt, and be 2:00 time to change into shorts.

We made a trip the North Conway & the Hannaford grocery store for supplies. Well stocked, particularly for the stuff I like. I even found Amy's Cinnamon rolls.

After that it was a half tank fill up at $4.16 and back to the campground. We sat around reading & talking, then I headed in to bake a couple of blueberry pies. We timed the pies, dinner & the cheese & cracker get together well enough that everything worked.

Dinner was Baby Back Ribs, salt potatoes, creamed spinach and applesauce. We had 5 minutes to get to the get together. I took a bunch of photos which are on today's LakeshoreImages page.

After that it was back to the trailer for my evening eye drops.

Until Next Time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment