Tuesday, May 17, 2022

2022 Trip To The Spring Fling, Day 7

 Monday, May 16, 2022 - Chocorua Camping Village KOA, Tamworth, NH, Day 6,

Another night of rain making a lake outside my trailer door. Like last time, but the morning (this morning) the lake was gone. After a morning walk around the campground, including following the Exit signs to see how I can get out of the site tomorrow, I warmed up a muffin for breakfast, then read for a bit. Anne & Guido decided they wanted waterproof jackets for their trip to Scotland in June, so we drove to the L. L. Bean store. We stopped at a couple of other places on the way back, and decided since it was suppose to rain at dinner time, to make lunch dinner.

I made a home made pizza with peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and my home made sauce - I didn't have an onion, so I used onion flakes. All decided it was editable,

It started to rain a little after we finished lunch at 4:00.

Until Next Time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment