Sunday, May 15, 2022

2022 Trip To The Spring Fling, Day 6

 Sunday, May 15, 2022 - Chocorua Camping Village KOA, Tamworth, NH, Day 5

Heavy rain late afternoon & overnight. By dark the area outside my trailer door was between 1" & 3" deep. Glad I put the Clam & my ground cloth away during the day before the rain.

We went to breakfast at the pavilion again this morning; easier than cooking. After that I read forums & journals, then wandered over to Anne & Guido's trailer to meet with Roy & Lea, former students that live in the area. We sat around chatting, moving to the pavilion when it started to rain & back to the Guido's trailer when the rain stopped & for lunch. Eventually, the rain came back, Roy & Lia headed home & we headed up to the office to make reservations for next year. 

While it cleared up for part of the afternoon and we stopped by to chat with Dave & Jackie at their Scamp 13, I headed back to my trailer when light rain started to fall. I don't know if Anne & Guido made it back before 4:30 when heavier rain, lightning & thunder moved in. 

Because it is still raining, dinner was a sandwich & chips.

Until Next Time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment