Thursday, April 21, 2022

2021-2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 182

 Wednesday, April 20, Cades Cove, Great Smoky Mountain National Park, TN, Day 4

Not quite as cold as last night, only down to 36°F by 7:00AM. I did my usual 8:30 walk around the campground wearing a ski hat & a filled jacket.

Clear skies, and it warmed up quickly, reaching the mid 70's by late afternoon. I spent lots of time sitting outside enjoying the good weather, reading and talking with neighbors. Two different Escape owners that are already at the Townsend KOA stopped by to say hello. 

Not much else going on. I suspect a number of folks are wondering where I am since I haven't updated my web page or blog since Saturday. I'm sure there will be a couple of hundred pieces of email waiting for me. Most are mailing lists for different companies that I should drop, but have not got around to it. I'll post this and the previous 4 pages when I get to the KOA.

There was enough sun to bring the batteries up to 95%. I collected 1.06kWh over the day, not quite enough to put the solar controller into the absorption mode & top off the batteries.

Dinner was the other half of the Mushroom & Truffle Oil pizza.

Until the Next Internet Connection -

No comments:

Post a Comment