Friday, April 1, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 163

 Friday, April 1, Village Creek State Park, Wynne, AR, Day 6

Hope you made it through April 1st without someone pulling a "April Fool's" on you!

A cold night, down to 35°F at 7:00AM. I even wore a coat on my morning walk. Most of the overnight folks left before or during my walk. There are three of us in the park, me, my neighbor in a Lance, and a camping van in the upper loop.

A couple of tent campers came in during the early afternoon. I finished listening to Charles Stross's Quantum Of Nightmares, and started listening to John Le Carre's Silverview. As to reading, the current book is the latest C. J. Box Joe Pickett series, Shadows Reel.

The campground is as crowded as I've seen it this trip. 10 RVs or tents other than me. Still way less than half full. There are 41 sites in Camp Area A.

Dinner was a microwaved evol Portabella & Goat Cheese Ravioli meal.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment