Sunday, April 3, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 165

 Sunday, April 3, Village Creek State Park, Wynne, AR, Day 8

I got chased by a dog on my morning walk. I'm not sure why, but for some reason dogs don't like me, the bigger the dog the more dislike. All I did was walk down the road and out he came from behind a trailer. The only "owner" was a kid not much bigger than the dog, so he had a problem hauling it home. Somehow, the leash law doesn't apply? In any case, lots of growling, barking , but this time no bite.

I stopped by the bathrooms, and the poor design sure shows up today. All the floors are mud covered. Since shower water runs out of the showers & covers the entire bathroom floor, anyone walking into the bathrooms brings enough dirt on their shoes to turn the wet floor to mud.

I sat outside reading for the late morning & most of the afternoon. Lots of folks packing up & leaving throughout the day - check out is 3:00. 

Around 3:30 I decided to head for another shower. I used a different stall from the first time hoping it would be better. Nope - no toilet paper, both the shower & drying area (the rest of the bathroom) drains were clogged, so there was 1/2" of water on the floor by the time my shower was done. Definitely poorly designed & maintained.

Dinner was Saffron Road Chicken Biryani with Basmati Rice.

Until Next Time - 

No comments:

Post a Comment