Thursday, March 24, 2022

2021 - 2022 Trip To The Southwest, Day 155

 Thursday , March 24, Toad Suck COE Campground, Conway, AR, Day 5

After my morning walk I read for a bit, then made a run to a different Krogers & Walmart. Still was not able to find Barber frozen chicken meals or Turkey Bubba Burgers, but I did find some of the frozen meals I like.

My neighbors on the left packed up & left so maybe the foot traffic through my site will slow down. 

There is some kind of flowering tree blooming all over the campground. It doesn't look like a cherry tree, but lots of white flowers. I also took a photo of the dam & the bridge to Conway. I added a photo from my March 2019 visit. Lots of rain & flooded roads in the area at that time with far more water running through the gates on the dam. A few months later in May, the entire park was flooded. More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

The Toad Suck Dam

Dinner was a Butterball Turkey burger, the rest of the asparagus & some snap peas. While I tried an alternate to Bubba Burger Turkey hamburgers in the past & didn't like them, the Butterball brand was pretty good.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment