Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Day 93, Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 44

A cloudy, dreary day. There was a little light rain around 6:00AM, but the rest of the day (at least until around 4:00) was covered with heavy clouds. There was mixed sun & clouds for the rest of the day. I'm back to around 88% on the batteries, so I didn't run the generator.

I spent the day inside & outside reading - current book is Naked Came The Florida Man by Tim Dorsey. He does a strange (well, maybe not for Florida writers) series about Serge & Coleman, two interesting characters roaming the state. The scary part is most of the really strange things they run into actually happened.

I think we are going to do a campfire after dinner.

Dinner was a couple of peanut butter & jelly sandwiches & chips. I know, pretty plain fare, but I haven had one in ages, and for some reason they sounded good tonight.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment