Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 81, Thursday, January 9, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 32

Almost Full Moon

Thursday, January 9, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 32 - 0 Miles, 3,894.2 Miles for the Trip

While the sunset was pretty, so have been many. I took a photo just so I'd have something to add to the webpage. Since the moon is almost full, I also included a shot of it.Sunset photo is at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Rather than walk to coffee, I drove since I had an empty propane tank and am not at all interested in carrying a full tank back to the campground by hand. Like most of the past week, a beautiful day at Quartzsite. The high was 68°F. I spent part of the day outside reading, then headed to the laundromat to do a couple of loads of clothes & a shower.

Back at the trailer, it was more reading, enjoying the sun. A couple of RVs made slow loops around the area, but didn't stay. I did shower! Around 3:00 I headed back to Blythe to pick up the bottle of eye drops they shorted me yesterday. I also did a little bit of shopping at Albertson's.

I stopped at the Chinese restaurant on the way back from Blythe for tonight's dinner. The early afternoon is cheaper - I paid $10.00 the other afternoon; it was $13.00 at 5:00 tonight. Back at the campground I discovered a small Class C parked near the entrance to the area I'm in.

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment