Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Day 94, Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - La Posa West LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 45

Vixen 21's
Lots of sun today - the batteries gained 56 amp hours by noon. I did laundry. I was a bit worried that it would be crowded, and while there were more there than usual, I didn't have a problem getting two washers & dryers. The hardest part was getting out of the campground. AZ 95 was backed up for a mile or so, and you had to wait until some kind soul stopped & waved you into line.

A pair of Vixen 21's arrived this morning, and another pair this afternoon. A neat 21' RV that is based on an automobile frame. Lots of variation in the construction & layout, as well as the power train. All are pushers.

On the way back to the campground I stopped at the Coyote Grocery store (also called the Quartzsite General Store) for a couple of pork chops. I grilled them for dinner, along with some mixed vegetables & mashed potatoes. I probably should have only picked up one pork chop - that was all I ate. I'll save the other for lunch tomorrow.

I made a quick trip to the big tent to pick up a light for some friends, and a hat from Progressive. During the afternoon the ultra light made another fly by.

We didn't have a campfire last night - it was pretty cold & windy so everyone headed back to their trailers. Maybe tonight?

Until Next Time -

No comments:

Post a Comment