Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 189, Friday, February 9, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 8

The Lagun Table Mount
Friday, February 9, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 8, 0 Miles, 4097.3 Towing Miles For the Trip

Another day of hanging around Dome Rock. I did get a chance to see a couple of Escape 21's that installed a Lagun brand table mount. It is very practical - easy to remove both the table & the support, and it swivels so the table can be positioned just about anywhere. More photos at today's LakeshoreImages.

I didn't do a count of trailers today, but there were not as many arrivals as yesterday. Still, I suspect we are well over 160 trailers. I did add a few photos to page 2 of the rally pages.

I did a bit of work on a broken awning (not mine) then headed to Sweet Darlene's for the Friday Fish Dinner. Excellent, as usual.

The next project is to make & bake the first blueberry pie.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment