Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 185, Monday, February 5, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 4

Happy Hour
Monday, February 5, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 4, 0 Miles, 4097.3 Towing Miles For the Trip

A very warm day at Dome Rock. I made a couple of loops around the campground taking photos, then spent time reading in the shade of my chair. I haven't made a count, but at least 20 new trailers arrived during the day. Tonight is the first of the evening happy hour concerts. Since they are right in front of my trailer, I get to enjoy the music without a long walk to the site. Of course, it I want quiet, that is a problem, but since I enjoy the music, no problems!  Many more photos have been added at the Rally page.

Dinner was Chicken Tacos made with left over chicken thighs from yesterday, coleslaw, and some brisket from Greg.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment