Thursday, February 8, 2018

Day 188, Thursday, February 8, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7

Dancing Dog
Wednesday, February 8, 2018 - Dome Rock, Quartzsite, AZ, Day 7, 0 Miles, 4097.3 Towing Miles For the Trip

After breakfast I made a loop of the campground, then "helped" with a refrigerator problem that didn't get solved, then headed to Parker for blueberry pie supplies. I had to hit both Walmart & Safeway to find everything, and neither had my favorite wild blueberries, but I made do.

Bach at the campground I tried to do a count of trailers, and came up with 149. Since some have been & gone, and more will probably arrive tomorrow, it looks like a good year. There are little white trailers all over the place!

We made a video for Phil & Katherine, a couple that couldn't be here because of illness. If I find the YouTube link, I'll add it. The new photos have been added at the 11th Annual Quartzsite Gathering, Page 2.

A few more photos of the 5:00 happy hour, then I headed in to post the pages & make dinner, which was a salad & a Amy's Bean & Cheese Burrito.

Until tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. I am heading out for blueberries tomorrow. Would love to see a YouTube.

    ReplyDelete