Friday, September 19, 2014

Leonard Harrison State Park, Day 2

"Brick" Church
Thursday, September 18, 2014, Leonard Harrison State Park, Day 2, 0 Miles, 339.5 For the Trip

Sorry for the late posting - it was a combination of a very slow internet connection and being a bit under the weather with a stomach flu.  Not that there was too much to post about.  I didn't do much other than drive to Wellsboro to fill up the gas tank.  I sat around moving the chair with the sun for most of the day.  No photos, so I used one of the church with fake bricks from yesterday.

Dinner was spaghetti & sausage.  I usually have some frozen meatballs in the freezer, but didn't throw some in this trip because it was filled with blueberries.  The sausage was breakfast links - I much prefer real sausage!

Until later -

No comments:

Post a Comment