Friday, September 26, 2014

Twin Grove Resort & Campground, Pine Grove, PA

Site A20, Twin Grove Campground, PA
Thursday, September25, 2014, Twin Grove Resort & Campground, Pine Grove, PA, 125.7 Miles Today, 674.5 For the Trip.

Well, another late post.  No excuse; the park has great AT&T and Verizon coverage, as well as WiFi.  I just got talking with some other early arrivals at the rally here in the park & forgot.

An uneventful drive along I80 & I81 to the park, going from green trees to beautiful fall colors along the way. I reached the park around 12:30 and found they have a gated entrance to the camping area, so I had to wait a bit before setting up.

After setting up I decided to see if I could find a Verizon store to get a replacement battery for my MHS291LVW Hotspot (my cellular data connection).  The battery is swelling, to the point where the back no longer fits on the device.  I drove to Lebanon, the nearest Verizon store, where they said "Wow, I've never seen that!"  And, of course, they didn't have a battery.  Tried a couple of other places, but no luck.

Back at the campground, I met a couple of early arrivals for the rally, both with a new Escape 5.0TA (the latest version of the Escape 5th wheel).

Dinner was store bought fried chicken.

Until tomorrow (actually, later today) -

1 comment:

  1. A swelling battery?? That is just plain strange. Hope you found a replacement.

    ReplyDelete