Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 2, The Niagara Wine Escape Rally

The Pot Luck Dinner

Saturday, September 13, 2014 -

The weather followed the predictions; rain off & on during the morning & early afternoon, but clearing & a bit of welcome sunshine around 3:00. It was cool enough that I cooked my pies in the trailer, welcoming the extra heat.

After that I took a few more photos of people & trailers, then headed to the Pot Luck Dinner. As usual, lots of great food. After the dinner and the awarding of door prizes, some stayed around for a little campfire gathering. I left fairly early since I needed to post these photos. Actually, that was an excuse. It's COLD! Actually, only down to 52°F, but it feels colder than that even with the warmth of the fire.

More photos added at the 2014 Niagara Wine Escape page.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment