Friday, September 26, 2014

1st Annual Eastern US Escape Rally, Day 1

Friday Night Campfire

Friday, September 26, 2014, Twin Grove Campground & the 1st Annual Eastern US Escape Rally, 0 Miles Today, 674.5 for the trip.

Not as cool last night, although 47°F isn't what I'd call toasty.  As usual, the little electric cube heater kept the trailer at 68°F.  

After breakfast, I headed to the Pottsville Giant grocery store for a couple bins of blueberries.   I have some frozen ones, but not enough for two pies.  Since we don't have an exact head count, I figure I'll need to make two pies.  

A bunch of trailers arrived throughout the day, but I'm still the only 17 in the bunch.  Quite a few 21's, 5.0TA's, and a 19' so far.  We gathered at one of the trailers for a campfire.  While there are some still going, I figured it was both too cold, and time to post the page.  Photos of the rally are on a LakeshoreImages page

Dinner was a California Cheeseburger & fries from the campground's restaurant.  Highly recommended.

Until tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment