Sunday, November 17, 2013

Douglas City Park, Day 4


Ricketts Glen State Park, PA
Sunday, November 17, 2013, Douglas City Park, Day 4 - 0 miles, 4,329.8 For the Trip

Another quiet day. I spent some time talking with a couple of the neighbors. We have one "neighbor conflict" where a trailer moved into a slot between another and blocking the WiFi. Not the end of the world, but I guess one of them is moving tomorrow. I can see both sides of the problem, but the tactics are not pleasant - turn the radio up loud & leave, etc. Glad I'm a couple of spaces away.

Other than that nothing much. I listened to Prairie Home Companion on the internet - there is not local NPR station that covers the area. I probably should move the XM Radio from the RAV4 to the trailer, but I'm over half way through the month and well under half my 20GB of internet quota, so I'm still using the net.

No photos, although when the moon comes up in about 1/2 hour I'll probably take a few. I used one from earlier in the trip for this post.

Dinner is a Chicken Pot Pie.

Until tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment