Saturday, September 29, 2012

21st CNY Pumpkin Festival

Jeremy Robinson - NY & US Record Squash - 1221.5 Lbs

Well, I haven't put together the final post for my 2012 trip, but I've been busy with a number of projects, including a new driveway & photographing the 21st Oswego Pumpkinfest. I've been shooting it for a number of years, and this one was special so I posted a link here, even though it doesn't have anything to do with my travels (unless you count driving 4 miles to the downtown park where it is held.)  Two records broken - the biggest pumpkin in the 21 year history of the event (a 1598.5 pound pumpkin grown by Quinn Werner) and even better, a new record for both New York State & the US - Jeremy Robinson's 1221.5 pound squash.

I will try to do the trip update tomorrow.

Till then - 

No comments:

Post a Comment