Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario Day 2

Site 5

September 7, 2021, Kenisee Grand River Campground, Geneva, OH - 161.8 Miles, 337 Miles For the Trip

We didn't leave Misty Mountain until around 10:30. No hurry since we only had 160 miles to drive. We both showed our trailers to interested individuals. Funny how many of the owners of large RVs are ready to try something small.

Most of the drive was on I 86 & I 90. I was ready to use my E-Z Pass for the first time, but at least until Geneva, OH I 90 is still free. I suspect I'll get a chance to try it tomorrow.

We spent much of the day sitting outside. Our sites (Site 4 & 5) are next to each other. Full hookups on fairly uneven dirt & gravel (I had to jack up the front of the trailer 5") for $45.00 per night. We are under a bunch of Shagbark Hickory trees, so every once in a while we hear a clunk on the roof.

I headed for the showers around 4:30. Push button with a 20 second run, standard shower heads, but nothing for your stuff other than a small fold down bench and 3 hooks - nothing in the shower. The showers are set up so while there are 3 of them, they all have the same drying area. It gets wet if you use the middle shower. Overall, on the Vermilye shower rating, I can't give it more than a C+.

More sitting around until dinner, which was chicken chili, a Caesar salad, and peaches, washed down with a Blue Moon beer.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment