Friday, September 17, 2021

Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 12

New Arrivals

September 17, 2021, Riverside Motel & Campground, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 3 - 0 Miles, 839.4 Miles For the Trip

Another cool, clear night. I took my camera on my morning walk to take some photos of the Cormorants that hang out in some of the dead trees along the Niagara River. Unfortunately, it was cool enough for condensation on my front lens, so they are softer than I'd like. I'll try to balance the temperature of the camera tomorrow morning.

After breakfast I walked around the campground. There are going to be a bunch of new arrivals today, but none as of this morning. I did stop at the office and made reservations for myself & the Guidos for next year. We will be moving from the damp end of the campground to near the house, sites 41 & 42.

I did some reading during the afternoon, then took a shower. I cheated and used my own showerhead. Not any more water, but at least an even spray.

After the shower I made a loop around the campground looking for the latest arrivals.  Photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Dinner was a Banquet Country Fried Chicken Bowl. I will add a couple of "around the campfire" photos later.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment