Monday, September 13, 2021

Trip To Algonac State Park & Niagara Falls, Ontario, Day 8

Phil & Sue's

September 13, 2021, Phil & Sue's Back Yard, Wilsonville, Ontario - 159.7 Miles, 766.3 Miles For the Trip

Just a short post before I leave this morning - I don't know if I will have connectivity to post for the next day or two, so if you don't see anything, don't worry. While my phone plans include Canada, I have not had great luck with that in the past, so I may have to catch up when I am near enough to the US to connect. 

Later:

I guess I filled out the ArriveCAN app correctly - crossing the border wasn't any more difficult than without Covid and there was no line at the entry station. They did ask for the test results which was on my phone. The usual questions (and answers) and in 5 minutes I was on my way.

Mike, another fiberglass trailer owner that was at the Algonac rally is a friend of another Bigfoot owner who lives in Canada on the way to Riverside Motel & Campground in Niagara Falls. Phil & Sue offered a piece of their backyard for a day or two which works well for me since my reservation at the campground doesn't start until Wednesday. So, I pulled into Wilsonville around noon. Mike & others won't be here for another couple of hours since they had their Covid tests later & didn't need to cross the border by my 11:40AM deadline. 

We all made it & spent the afternoon talking & hanging out.

Dinner was a delicious tenderloin with all the fixing and a wonderful lemon dessert.

Until Tomorrow - 

No comments:

Post a Comment