Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 151, Thursday, March 30, 2017, Maumelle Corps of Engineers Campground, Little Rock, AR, Day 2

Thursday, March 30, 2017, Maumelle Corps of Engineers Campground, Little Rock, AR, Day 2, 0 Miles, 6,910.1 Miles For the Trip

A little bit of rain, distant lightning & thunder, but none of the severe thunderstorms predicted for the area. I watched them go by both west & east of us on the weather radar app on my iPhone, but we only got about 15 minutes of light rain. It did cool down. It was still 80°F when I went to bed, got down to 61°F overnight, and is only up to 62°F now at 1:30PM.

I didn't do much besides read forums & blogs, and some of my current book - Death Takes Passage, by Sue Henry. She writes mysteries taking place in Alaska. A little slow, but it is interesting to read about the area. This one takes place on a boat ride down the Inside Passage, part of Alaska my parents did, but I haven't.

Dinner was an El Monterey Chicken Empanada, and the rest of the Bush Beans.

Until Tomorrow -

No comments:

Post a Comment