Monday, July 14, 2014

Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR

Site 14, Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR
Monday, July 14, 2014, Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR - 36.7 miles, 12,524.9 For the Trip

A short drive down Fairview Road & OR 42s to Bandon. I stopped in town at the laundromat (I was down to my last pair of underwear), then headed to the campground.

It's Bullards Beach all over again. While the last time I was here in mid April I was in the "C" section, I'm now in site A14 with full hookups for a week. Since we are now out of the "Discovery Season", it is a bit more expensive than April - $29.14 per night.

Part of my stay (and the reason for being here) is to attend the Oregon Gathering, a fiberglass trailer rally. There are already a number of early arrivals and we sat around and talked during the afternoon.

Only one photo - the campsite image above.

Since I picked up some fried chicken and macaroni & cheese for a big lunch, dinner will be cheese & crackers.

Until tomorrow.

1 comment: