Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 2

Cooking "Dinner on a Stick"

Tuesday, July 15, 2014, Bullards Beach State Park, Bandon, OR, Day 2 - 0 miles, 12,524.9 For the Trip

This morning I showed the trailer to a couple that was trying to decide between a 17 & a 19. They were interested in the modifications I made to the trailer, but I think decided that the 17 is just a bit too small for two. Since they also have a large dog, I'd have to agree. Going from a tent to the trailer, I fount the 17 huge, but there are two of them and they are going from a 36' RV.

After that it was off to Coos Bay for some shopping, a haircut, and to check out what was available in blueberries. I picked up 4 lbs at Fred Meyers since the price was right & I won't have to go back later in the week. The haircut was OK, and only $8.00, although I don't think the barber believed I was over 65 (a $2.00 discount). In any case, I gave her a good tip.

After getting back to the campground, I walked around with the camera to take a few photos. A bunch of early arrivals got together for a "food on a stick" dinner at one of the campsites. There was quite a crowd, including one person from Canada who didn't know there was a rally, but was already in the park with his Escape 17B. My dinner was a couple of Fajita Seasoned Chicken Sausages, along with some salad & chips.  More photos at today's LakeshoreImages page.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment